DC Talk needs to re-unite. Now. Here’s why.
10. Because everyone would go to their show. You would go. I would go. That guy who listened to them when he grew up in the church, but hasn’t given a second thought to God in fifteen years would go.
9. Because no one else can get away with songs like this:
8. Because Michael Tait singing Jesus Freak with the Newsboys is just not the same (even though it’s still kinda awesome).
7. Because the thought of Kevin Max fronting Audio Adrenaline is even stranger.
6. Because everyone and their mama agrees with everything this post is saying.
5. Because Jesus Freak was dope!
4. Because Tobymac won’t be making a new album for three or four years anyway.
3. Because we didn’t get a proper goodbye.
2. Because it’s the easiest reunion decision of all time, I’ll even support the Kickstarter that you don’t need!
1. Because you called it an intermission!