Hey everyone, Happy Labor Day! For those of you who aren’t out camping or barbecuing or other shenanigans, I thought I’d toss out an article for you! I think these are the best holidays for music, what do you think?
1. Christmas – Hey, I know, Christmas music can be a bit much, especially if you work in retail, but if you don’t enjoy that, you’d probably enjoy getting music or gift cards to buy new music on this very fine day!
2. Christmas Eve – The anticipation kills me, but music helps me with the wait!
3. New Year’s Eve – What’s a party without music?
4. New Year’s Day – What’s a day of football without music at half time?
5. Labor Day – It’s today and today today is a great day to listen to music, always.
6. Memorial Day – It’s Labor Day’s brother, but it marks the beginning of Summer instead of the end!
7. Valentine’s Day – A Christian can enjoy love songs, ya know.
8. Halloween – Spooky music and candy, friends.
9. April Fool’s Day – A day when you can listen to pop music and say you were just kidding.
10. Thanksgiving – You need something to sleep to after eating too much turkey!